Pages

11/01/2014

Taco Soup {Recipe}

If you are like me, I'm calling in reinforcements for the Mama in me. Today is November 1st, and after trick-or-treating in the cold and not sleeping very well last night I need some help today. 

In the form of coffee and my crockpot. 

So glad we planned ahead to put both to use today.  And I'm glad I get to share this recipe with you!  You probably already have everything in the pantry.


Taco Soup

2 lb. Ground beef
An onion
3 cans Mexican flavored tomatoes
1 can pinto beans - not drained
1 can kidney beans - not drained
1 can chopped green chilies
1 can corn
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg ranch seasoning 

I'm going to get complicated on you here. 

Brown meat with onion. Drain. Dump in crockpot. 

Open cans. Dump in crockpot. Put lid on. Turn crockpot on low for all day simmering, or on high to be ready for lunch. 

Easy peasy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Share a thought. I'd love to hear from you.