Pages

3/25/2014

How Safe Are Your Children From a Future Hard Life?

Intentional Parenting.

That is a goal that, while I may fail at over and over, is attainable. Remember, I didn't say Perfect Parenting. I said Intentional parenting. I will undoubtedly make many many mistakes along the road of shepherding our children. After all, I am a great sinner!

But there is grace given in this life to be intentional about the precious time we are given to train up our children. We can't promise safety and health for them.  After all, Jesus promises trials for Believers. We can, however, be diligent to point them to their need for Jesus all through their time in our home.

Read this post from the Women Abiding blog... And be encouraged to make this limited time with your children count for the Kingdom.

With you in this,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Share a thought. I'd love to hear from you.