Pages

6/08/2016

Crispy Chicken {Recipe}

I made a yummy recipe from my hubby's cousin. I don't know WHY I had never tried it before. Thanks, Jodi!!! Don't y'all just love family recipes? 



Crispy Chicken

3/4 c. rice crispy cereal
One TSP. Season salt
1/2 tsp oregano
1 Tbsp. Coconut flour (my edit; can use all-purpose flour)
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 stick of butter, melted

Take rice crispy cereal and crash. Add all ingredients and mix well. Dip chicken in better, then roll into dry ingredients. Place in greased baking pan or dish. 

Bake @ 350° for 30-45 min. or until internal temp reaches 165°. I turned the oven to broil for a minute or two to really crisp it up at the end. 

Adjust time if making chicken nuggets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Share a thought. I'd love to hear from you.