I was asked to share 11 facts. Here goes.
1. I married my husband at 19.
2. In kindergarten I decided I wanted to be a teacher. I still want to be one. I was influenced by some wonderful people who I was blessed to have been my teachers.
3. I never could understand constant bickering between siblings. My brother and I didn't fight, except for once. And it was followed by voluntarily writing a letter of apology, tears and forgiveness. I was in high school, my brother in upper grade school. I thought my friends were weird for fighting with one another.
4. Oreos and milk are a favorite of mine.
5. My hair was 3 ft long in 3rd grade. How do I know? We measured it.
6. I cut a foot off of my hair in 6 grade. Nobody noticed. I cried.
7. If I had a whole day to spend selfishly, I would read a whole book... Probably a novel by Francine Rivers.
8. I had no name for 3 days after I was born. The hospital wouldn't let me go home without one. My dad chose my name and the spelling.
9. I love to camp. Tent. Fishing. Cooking over a Campfire. Flashlights. Stars. Sleeping bags. Giggles. :)
10. My grandma was my dearest childhood friend. I'm so thankful to have been loved by her.
11. I love to bake. It's therapeutic for me.
Well, that's a little about me!