Pages

5/21/2014

Teaching Self-control to Your Toddler

I read very helpful words today to help with dealing with an emotional toddler/young child. And frankly, that is where I currently find myself in the midst of this parenting job. We have a 16 month old, 3 yr old, and a almost 6 yr old who seem to all be dealing with emotional turmoil from within on any given day. And it can be an exhausting challenge to reign them in and get to the heart of many issues. But the gals from the Girl Talk blog had some wisdom just for me and you. 

Find the article here: http://www.girltalkhome.com/blog/teaching-toddlers-emotional-self-control-a-few-practical-thoughts/?utm_content=buffer13333&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

(Sorry for the long link.. Working from my phone has limitations)

Enjoy the day!

~Meghan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Share a thought. I'd love to hear from you.