Pages

4/10/2012

Update

Well, sorry about this HUGE delay in posts.  Seems like one thing after another keeps me away from this computer.  Besides traveling a lot in the last month and beginning landscaping (sounds fancier than yard work), I have been trying to sort out some technical issues... which I know is user error.   Ugg!  So thank you for your patience and please continue to bear with me.  As soon as my hubby gets back into town at the end of the week, I should have some more posts with pictures to share with you.

On another note, are you enjoying the weather where you are?  The temperatures here have been gorgeous!  The kids and I are taking advantage of every opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors.  Like I said before, I am hoping to share pictures with you soon!

*Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Share a thought. I'd love to hear from you.